FEMALE – AMERICAN BULLDOG – LARGE – DOB 11/4/13
Hi! My name is Evie, you’ve probably seen my face quite a lot – I’ve been at APS for about 5 years (crazy, right?!). I am so loved here, but even though everyone at the shelter adores me they also want me to be in a furever home. I love to snuggle, all I want is a comfy couch to snooze all day on and pawrents who dote on me. As much as a lovebug as I am, there is a few things you need to know about me before getting caught up with my modelesque, squishy, kissable face. Back in 2017 I was flown over to Melbourne for specialist surgery on my back legs, I have severe arthritis in my spine and legs which means I am on life-long medications to keep my comfortable, a strict diet to ensure I don’t put extra weight on my legs and only very short walks (10 minutes max, I’m lazy anyway so don’t need a lot of exercise!). Because of this, I am looking for a furever foster in a quiet home with no young children or other animals so I can just chillout and enjoy lounging around and getting all the attention to myself.
Here’s what I need!
- Quiet home – no children or other pets
- Someone home more often than not, I like to sing the song of my people (I’m a howler!) when left alone for too long
- Ongoing medications/medical appointments which will be covered by APS
- Someone relatively close to APS for medical appointments
- All the love, affection and attention I deserve (which is a lot!)
- Strict diet as per vet recommendations