FEMALE – MASTIFF X – LARGE – DOB 05/05/2019
Oh hey! My name is Bella, I came to the APS as a timid puppa who was wary of new things. I soon realized that I could come out of my shell, get lots of cuddles and not only have I made so many human friends, I have also made several doggy best friends who are also available for adoption! Being just a young lady, I have a lot to learn about the world. As I have been getting more comfortable, my sassiness has started to show and I have begun shouting my sassiness to/at new people. I need time to get to know that the world isn’t as scary as I was brought up to believe and that I can trust new people. Because of this, I need someone who not only has a furbrother doggy for me to learn from, but who is also dedicated to my ongoing socialization and training. I may not be an “easy” young lady, however I promise with the right home I will flourish into a beautiful furwoman!
Here’s what I need!
- A strong, experienced owner
- I will need to be “dated” as I am scared of new people and I don’t trust them
- No children
- Commitment to ongoing socialisation
- Someone willing to consult with the APS behaviourist regarding my needs before adopting me
- I could be homed with a furbrother of a similar age/size
- I am terrified of the big wide world, I need someone who can slowly introduce me to scary new things in a safe, controlled environment