As a non-profit organisation, we are always in need of things that we just don’t have the funds for. If you can help us out with any of the following items, we would be very grateful.
If you are able to provide any of the items but would prefer for them to be collected, please call us on (08) 9398 6616 or contact us by email. Alternatively, we would gratefully receive items at the APS between 10am and 3pm, seven days a week.
Items marked with a (**) are things we DESPERATELY need.
- Hessian covers for Large and Extra Large Dog Beds **
- All sizes of kidney shaped plastic Pet Beds **
- Pooper Scoopers (the metal kind with handle and tray) **
- Liquid Washing Machine detergent (preferably environmentally friendly brands)
- Liquid Hand Soap
- Earth Choice….floor cleaner, multi spray, dishwashing liquid
Food & Toys
- We are always desperate for Kitty Litter
- Tinned /wet cat food – Fancy Feast, Whiskas or Snappy Tom only **
- Advance or good quality cat biscuits only
- Tins of sardines in oil or springwater/tuna for the dogs **
- Treats for dogs and cats
- Pet toys
- Nature’s Gift dog cans.
- Small, med and large dentastix.
- Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Low Fat dog biscuits.
- Dog jackets for Winter 45, 50, 55, 60 cm **
- Good quality Cat Litter **
- Woolworth’s or Coles brand of clay kitty litter
- Recycled paper cat litter as sold in the supermarkets.
- Coles brand litter
- Attapulgite litter
- Medium to large plastic crates with lids in which to store dry food **
- Litter trays (large size)
- Cat nip grass
- Toilet rolls and tissues
- Hoses with connectors **
- Hose reels **
- Paint brushes and rollers
- Brooms and cobweb brooms
- Mops and mop heads
- Sturdy wheelbarrows (plastic)
- Screwdrivers, hammers, nails & screws
- Rolls of garbage bags
- Revolution for cats
- Advantage or Frontline plus for dogs 20kgs & 40 kgs
- Coffee, tea, long life milk and sugar for the Volunteers
- A4 Paper
- C6 and DL Envelopes
- Whiteboard Markers